The Nano SRT Standard-of-Care Wellness System
Laser Enhanced Stress Reduction Therapy
“The Future of Wellness”
What is Stress?
Stress in humans results from interactions between persons and their environment that are perceived as straining or exceeding their adaptive capacities and threatening their well-being.
What is a Stressor?
A stressor is any biological, chemical, emotional or physical substance or factor that can cause temporary or permanent harm.
Internal and external stressors have been Scientifically Proven to contribute to many
symptoms and illnesses including:
• Allergies to: Foods/Pets/Dust Mites/Pollen/Trees/Flowers/Chemicals, etc.
• Frequent Colds
• Digestive issues (IBS/acid reflux)
• Skin Irritations (psoriasis/eczema)
• Dependencies (smoking/alcohol)
• Weight Gain/Weight Loss
• Arthritis/ Chronic Recurring Conditions
• and much more!
Examples of common stressors can include:
• Emotional (marriage, death, work)
• Chemical (cigarette smoke, toxins)
• Environmental (hayfever, grass, pollen, food, mold/yeast)
• Biological (animal, dust mites)
What is Nano SRT?
The Nano SRT (Stress Reduction Therapy) Standard of Care Wellness System is both an assessment and therapeutic tool used by practitioners to:
• identify those substances causing stress on the body (stressors);
• correct your body’s response so that future exposure to those substances no longer cause a stress response.
How does it work?
The Nano SRT System is based upon Bio-Electric (Frequency) Medicine principles that state that ALL
substances, living or otherwise, possess a unique, measurable energetic frequency.
The Nano SRT's FDA-Cleared Biofeedback System emits frequencies that are representative of these substances and records the body’s stress responses toward these frequencies. There are over 50,000 frequencies (stressors) stored in the Nano proprietary database.
As baseline parameters have been scientifically established for the response toward each frequency, any reading that falls outside of these parameters indicates that the representative substance may be creating undue stress and possibly contributing toward health issues and symptoms that are currently being experienced.
The Nano System provides the patient and practitioner with a report of findings indicating:
- the substances and groups identified
- the level of severity for each item
- whether it is contributing toward a chronic or acute condition
The Nano SRT Corrective Laser
The Nano Therapy utilizes the Nano's Corrective Laser to transmit a series of frequencies that are developed as a result of the biofeedback test, and unique to each individual. These frequencies are transmitted via a laser light (similar to a laser pointer) to various meridian points on the body.
Nano SRT Therapy
By transferring these frequencies into the body, the Nano SRT therapy recalibrates the body’s response so that future exposure to the corresponding substances now allows the biofeedback measurements (and the body’s reactions) to fall within the acceptable parameters. The immune system no longer feels overburdened or stressed by the stressors.
Safe and Effective
The Nano SRT is safe and effective for adults and children of all ages. The therapy is non-invasive, painless, contains no needles, shots, medication or supplements. The Nano SRT is FDA-cleared biofeedback.
What does standard-of-care mean?
Standard-of-Care means that the Nano SRT system can benefit every patient whether it is used to address current health issue or used as a preventative means to maintain optimal health.
How can it help everyone?
Because stress affects EVERYONE.
How long do the sessions take?
• 100 Point Inspections take 10-12 minutes
• Nano SRT Therapy Sessions take approximately 10 minutes
What is the cost of treatment?
• Assessments and therapy is very affordable.
Most Health Savings Accounts (HSA's) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's) cover all costs.
Will I see improvement?
• Symptoms will diminish after first or second visit
• Results vary depending on individual’s overall health and the immune system of each patient
• Short answer is “Yes. Yes. Yes.”
119 W 4TH ST
STE. 3 CHASKA, MN 55318